Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Westward expansion

Do you know how many songs there are about California? A lot, that's how many. I am listening to them all today in anticipation of my long-awaited journey to the West coast. I have been to New Mexico and Colorado, but never far enough West to dip my toes in the Pacific Ocean or look out and pretend I can see Japan. Tomorrow I am heading out to San Fran and Napa for a college friend's wedding, and I AM SO EXCITED OH MY GOD I CAN'T SIT STILL ANY LONGER THIS IS BETTER THAN CHRISTMAS! I am going to make the most out of ever... single... second.

Picture it: 3 days of college friends, wine country, perfect weather, and a new city to explore. Ya can't beat it.

This runner is stuck in the 1990's (is it sad that is considered "a long time ago" now?!) and doesn't have a smart phone OR an iPad, so no updates while I am gone. But I will surely share pictures and stories upon my return!

No comments:

Post a Comment